We provide Individual, Marriage, Couple, and Family Counselling Services in the Ottawa area.
What is a Counsellor?
A counsellor is a mental health care professional who has taken intensive and specialized training (including a Master's level degree and a period of internship working with clients in a supervised clinical setting) and who have been accredited and certified by their professional association.
Abundant Living Counselling offers referrals to high-quality Related Health Practitioner Services in the Ottawa and surrounding area that contribute to our clients' overall health and well-being.
- Day/Evening/Weekend appointments available.
- Counsellors City-Wide.
- Counselling fees will be reimbursed through your Extended Health Benefit Plan.
We offer the following expertise:
- Relief from depression/anxiety
- Managing anger
- Increasing self-esteem/assertiveness
- Dealing with addictions
- Loss/bereavement support
- Relief from workplace or career transition pressures
- Dealing with aging parents
- Improving communications skills
- Increased intimacy
- Healing from affairs
- Parenting techniques
- Sexual health
- Co-Therapy Option: Two counsellors (1 female/1 male) work with couple individually and together
- Healing Family Relationships
- Blended family issues
- Developing strong communications skills
- Managing teenage issues
- Separation/divorce transition support
Abundant Living Counselling Group ReachesOttawa ON