Do you want to save your relationship?
Are you recovering from a breakup? Are you tired of having the same fights over and over again?
Do you desire passion and purpose in your life?
There is a simpler way. I can HELP!
Bridgette's Counseling Philosophy:
I provide Christian Counseling services so you can experience healing and change.
I seek to bring hope and transformation to broken relationships, hurting hearts and struggling lives. Using biblical principles and sound counseling theory, I help people create harmony in their lives while gaining awareness about what's standing in their way of awakening to the life they want to live.
Practicing out of North Georgia Counseling Group, I strive to provide a warm, safe, non-judgmental place for each of my clients and consider it a privilege to work with you.
The FAST START:
Sometimes you need a FAST START. I offer 2 sessions back to back, 90 minutes. This is like getting 2 weeks of counseling at one sitting. This unique approach is custom designed for you and does work! This is a great opportunity to get that troubled situation really moving in a positive direction.
As a Board Certified Christian Counselor, I offer counseling in the areas of:
- Relationship Difficulty
- Addiction Support for Family & Friends
- Coping & Adjustment
- Sexual Abuse Recovery
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Divorce Support During and After
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Parenting Support
- Co-parenting Support
I'm also a Certified PREPARE/ENRICH Marriage & Parenting Facilitator offering the following Classes:
- PREPARE/ENRICH Premarital Class
- PREPARE/ENRICH Parenting Class
- PREPARE/ENRICH Re-marriage Class
I'm trained in the WIEBGE; 5-Step recovery model for Narcissistic Abuse & offering therapy:
- Treating & Healing Adult Children Of Narcissistic Parents & Break Generational Patterns
- Learn the Clinically Proven WIEBGE 5-Step Recovery Model for Narcissism (Will I Ever Be Good Enough)
- Navigating a High-Conflict Divorce from a Narcissist
- Recovery & Healing from Romantic Narcissistic Abuse
- Offer Saturday Intensive Workshops to walk you through the WIEBGE 5 Step Recovery Model
** Bridgette is also a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors and the Georgia Christian Counselors Association. She is the author of the upcoming book "What Would LUV Do? always walk in LOVE!" available Spring 2016. Seminars and workbook will be available.
Bridgette in the Community & In The Media:
When not practicing counseling, Bridgette loves giving back to her community. She and her son created a photo sharing app, LUV4wrd, to help charities. She believes one action of kindness and love can change our world. Her philanthropic heart has helped many in need including those living in homelessness in Atlanta, victims of human trafficking and children lost in the court system. Bridgette was selected as Best Self Magazine "Best of 40 over 40; making a difference in their community" and nominated as "Leukemia's Woman of the Year."
What Clients Are Saying:
- "Bridgette's caring approach allowed me to recover from my divorce, let go of past hurts and start to see hope in my future"
- "Bridgette has an ability to simplify things and allowed me to regain my focus and joy in my life."
- "Bridgette was very easy to talk with. She provided me a safe place and tangible tools to help HEAL my life and stop drinking. She also helped me rediscover a personal relationship with God."
If you are tired of dealing with the same issues over and over again, want to confront your biggest conflicts & resolve them once and for all, then I encourage you to take the next step. Contact Bridgette Today; 404-444-2153
I look forward to working with you!
**Saturday appointments available
Bridgette Morris ReachesAlpharetta GADuluth GARoswell GAJohns Creek GADunwoody GA