Do you want to save your relationship?
Are you recovering from a breakup? Are you tired of having the same fights over and over again?
Do you desire passion and purpose in your life?
There is a simpler way. I can HELP!
Bridgette's Counseling Philosophy:
I provide a variety of counseling services so you can experience HEALing and change.
Founder & Director of HEALing Life Counseling, Bridgette has developed a reputation as a trusted & caring therapist in the Peachtree Corners, Johns Creek, Dunwoody, Norcross & surrounding areas. Integrating sound counseling theory & faith based principles she help's people understand their past so they can move forward and live the life they want to live.
The FAST START:
Sometimes you need a FAST START. I offer 2 sessions back to back, 90 minutes. This is like getting 2 weeks of counseling at one sitting. This unique approach is custom designed for you and does work! This is a great opportunity to get that troubled situation really moving in a positive direction.
As a Board Certified Christian Counselor, I offer counseling in the areas of:
- Relationship Difficulty
- Addiction Support for Family & Friends
- Coping & Adjustment
- Sexual Abuse Recovery
- Personal & Spiritual Growth
- Divorce Support During and After
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Parenting Support
- Co-parenting Support
I'm also a Certified PREPARE/ENRICH Marriage & Parenting Facilitator offering the following Classes:
- PREPARE/ENRICH Premarital Class
- PREPARE/ENRICH Parenting Class
- PREPARE/ENRICH Re-marriage Class
I'm trained in the WIEBGE; 5-Step recovery model for Narcissistic Abuse & offering therapy:
- Treating & Healing Adult Children Of Narcissistic Parents & Break Generational Patterns
- Learn the Clinically Proven WIEBGE 5-Step Recovery Model for Narcissism (Will I Ever Be Good Enough)
- Navigating a High-Conflict Divorce from a Narcissist
- Recovery & Healing from Romantic Narcissistic Abuse
- Offer Saturday Intensive Workshops to walk you through the WIEBGE 5 Step Recovery Model
** Bridgette is also a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors and the Georgia Christian Counselors Association. She is also the creator of the "LUVHEALS" system. HEALing relationships one person at a time! Seminars and workbook will be available Spring 2017.
Bridgette in the Community & In The Media:
When not practicing counseling, Bridgette loves giving back to her community. She and her son created a photo sharing app, LUV4wrd, to help charities. She believes one action of kindness and love can change our world. Her philanthropic heart has helped many in need including those living in homelessness in Atlanta, victims of human trafficking and children lost in the court system. Bridgette was selected as Best Self Magazine "Best of 40 over 40; making a difference in their community" and nominated as "Leukemia's Woman of the Year."
What Clients Are Saying:
- "Bridgette's caring approach allowed me to recover from my divorce, let go of past hurts and start to see hope in my future"
- "Bridgette has an ability to simplify things and allowed me to regain my focus and joy in my life."
- "Bridgette was very easy to talk with. She provided me a safe place and tangible tools to help HEAL my life and stop drinking. She also helped me rediscover a personal relationship with God."
If you want to find HEALing, clarity and hope today, I can help! Contact Bridgette Today; 404-444-2153
I look forward to working with you!
**Saturday appointments available
Bridgette Morris ReachesSandy Springs GABrookhaven GAPeachtree Corners GAJohns Creek GADunwoody GA