Cheryl is a registered psychotherapist with over 20 years of experience and has helped hundreds of individuals, couples and families transform their lives and relationships. She has worked with a wide variety of clients in the areas of relationship and family counselling, treatment of mood and anxiety disorders, addiction and trauma recovery and life transition issues.
As a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist, Cheryl works with couples to help:
- resolve conflict and put an end to arguments
- re-awaken compassion and build empathy
- address conflict at its root
- solve problems instead of pushing them aside
- connect after a disagreement
- develop powerful communication skills
- increase loving behaviors
- learn new ways to have fun, passion and romance
Falling in love is easy. Staying in love is another matter. Fulfilling relationships require skill and insight. The knowledge and tools are available.
The goal of individual therapy is to increase your confidence, learn to create enduring vital relationships and be in charge of your thoughts and actions.
Cheryl will help you:
- become calmer and more confident
- feel hopeful about the future
- improve decision making ability
- manage difficult emotions with integrity
- overcome negative thinking
- find new ways to cope with anxiety and stress
- let go of old fears and enjoy your life
Psychotherapy is the active pursuit of change and is a results-oriented process, designed to assist you to make fundamental changes in the way that you live your life and relate to those around you.
Cheryl will work with you in a dedicated, skilful and compassionate manner to help you attain your goals, build on your strengths, deepen your self-knowledge and identify areas where growth is needed.
You deserve a rewarding and fulfilling life and you have that choice.
Cheryl invites you to visit her website at www.CherylWoolstoneCounselling.com for a more detailed overview of her services.
Sign up for her free report, "Twelve Tips for Relationship Success".
Cheryl Woolstone ReachesRichmond BC