believes that everyone has the ability to create positive changes in
their lives, and that an important part of counselling is providing a
space where people feel safe, accepted and comfortable to make those
As a musician, athlete, and teacher, Jason has a personal
connection with challenges involving performance anxiety, self-esteem,
and self-confidence. These experiences have shaped him as a person and
fostered a strong sense of compassion and empathy as a counsellor.
Through Jason’s support and guidance, clients have the opportunity to
heal themselves as well as their relationships, gain self-confidence,
and develop a greater sense of life purpose, and personal empowerment.
works with individuals as well as couples, and integrates evidence
based client-centred approaches, which include mindfulness, emotionally
focused and cognitive behavioural therapy.
Jason is an excellent choice, if you are seeking any of the following:
- Help with anxiety-related issues, including social, sexual and work performance.
- Greater self-confidence and improved self-esteem
- Gain stronger communication skills, including conflict resolution
- Explore and repair relationship challenges (individually or couples)
- Develop a better understanding of anger and the tools to manage it
- Acquire skills to improve mental strength related to sports and performance
- More clarity in finding solutions and future goals
- Support regarding issues specific to men’s emotional health
Jason Evans holds a Master of Arts degree in Counselling Psychology, and is a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors.
Jason Evans ReachesKitsilano BC