Everyone has the ability to create positive changes in
their lives, and that an important part of counselling is providing a
space where people feel safe, accepted and comfortable to make those
As a musician, athlete, and teacher, I have a personal
connection with challenges involving performance anxiety, self-esteem,
and self-confidence. These experiences have shaped me as a person and
fostered a strong sense of compassion and empathy as a counsellor.
Through my support and guidance, you'll have the opportunity to
heal yourself as well as your relationships, gain self-confidence,
and develop a greater sense of life purpose.
I work with individuals as well as couples, and integrate evidence
based client-centred approaches, which include mindfulness, emotionally
focused and cognitive behavioural therapy.
Contact me, if you are seeking support in any of the following:
- Help with anxiety-related issues, including social, sexual and work performance.
- Greater self-confidence and improved self-esteem
- Gain stronger communication skills, including conflict resolution
- Explore and repair relationship challenges (individually or couples)
- Develop a better understanding of anger and the tools to manage it
- Acquire skills to improve mental strength related to sports and performance
- More clarity in finding solutions and future goals
- Support regarding issues specific to men’s emotional health
I hold a Master of Arts degree in Counselling Psychology, and is a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors.
Jason Evans ReachesKitsilano BC