Jason believes that everyone has the ability to create positive changes in their lives, and that an essential part of counselling is providing a space where people feel safe, accepted and comfortable to make those changes. He meets his clients where they are, which could include exploring past experiences, working to understand present issues, or looking at particular themes like relationship challenges, life purpose, grief or loss, and other important transitions.
Jason works with individuals as well as couples, and integrates various client-centred counselling approaches including attachment theory, family systems, non-violent communication, solution focused and cognitive behavioural therapy.
Jason is an excellent choice, if you are seeking any of the following:
• Help with anxiety-related issues, including performance and social anxiety.
• Couples counselling
• Greater self-confidence and improved self-esteem
• Stronger communication skills, including conflict resolution
• A better understanding of anger and the tools to manage it
• Skills to improve mental strength related to sports and performance
• More clarity in finding solutions and future goals
• A compassionate space to process grief and loss
• A chance to explore past and present relationship adversities and explore healing
• Support regarding issues specific to men’s emotional health