New Men’s Group in Petaluma
This group is for men who experience, and wish to do something about any or all of the following concerns:
• I feel isolated from myself, my partner, family, friends, and community.
• I feel disconnected from my hopes, desires and passions.
• I find myself avoiding conflicts that are important to me.
• It is difficult for me to notice, identify and express what I feel.
• It is difficult for me to trust others.
• I wish to have more energy, enthusiasm and vitality in my life.
• I want to be a better father, son, partner, brother, friend.
In weekly small group sessions, we will share our experiences with these concerns, while exploring and developing our human capacities for interest and enthusiasm; enjoyment and joy; humor; compassion; courage; resilience and fierceness; integrity; intimacy and connection. This is a facilitated group process format, which allows men to explore their vulnerabilities and concerns in a safe, confidential, compassionate and contained environment with other similarly concerned and focused men.
The group meets the first three Wednesdays of the month, from 7:00 to 9:00pm at #6 C Street, Petaluma. Cost is $35 per meeting. This is an on-going group with an initial three month commitment required. A Tuesday group is also possible if enough people express interest in it.
For more information about participating and space availability, call Don Waxman, MFT at 707-585-2334, or email him at