True Essence Counselling and Consulting offers anger management groups for men in English and Punjabi. We know that your time is valuable; therefore, one of our 8 topics for the Anger Management group is offered weekly from September to June with MINIMAL to no wait time to attend.
Clients are required to attend all eight-group sessions in total to successfully complete the group. Sessions are run weekly between September and June (the 8 group topics are run on a rotational basis). If clients are unable to attend one or more sessions, they are welcome to attend the missed session(s) during the next group cycle in order to successfully complete the requirements of the group. A completion letter can be provided if required.
The Group will consist of informative educational and group conversations, videos, exercises, assessment tools, and goal setting. Each participant will receive a workshop package that they can use in class and in the future.
People who attend our groups can expect to learn the following:
- Understanding and Coping With Our Anger Distortions
- Recognizing Our Anger Styles and Triggers To Anger Before Our Anger Escalates
- Effective Communication 101
- Anger And Intimate Relationships
- Understanding How Children Are Negatively Impacted By Experiencing & Witnessing Violence
- Understanding The Physiological Link Between Anger, Stress, Depression, Anxiety and Our Overall Health
- Understanding The Link Between Anger And Addictions
- Conflict Resolution Skills 101
Upcoming 8-week group sessions:
- September 17, 2011 to November 5, 2011
- January 7, 2012 to February 25, 2012
- March 3, 2012 to April 28, 2012
- May 5, 2012 to June 23, 2012