Two current openings in group for September start date.
Group is for ideal for you if you are wanting to explore how:
- To notice unconscious motivations and projections (the “shadow” self)
- To recognize the ego’s hold on you
- To authentically relate and communicate from your heart
- To deepen your capacity for trust and intimacy with yourself and others.
- To heal feelings of shame and be more free in your life
In this group, you’ll not only deepen your relationships, you’ll also access your intuition and clear old behavioral patterns that no longer serve you. The group process combines psycho-education sessions, relationship practice and skill-building sessions. With Byron Katie’s “The Work” and the Enneagram as references, we’ll look at the “downward spiral of negative emotions” and work through shame stories (past shameful events).
Group members give and receive support as they work together to deepen self-understanding and to connect with soul-wisdom and inner guidance. You’ll practice and work on deeper intimacy in relationship with each other and with others outside of the group.