Connie Lupichuk BSW, MSW, CLC, RSW
Incentive Counselling Senior Consultant/Clinician
Director of Professional Services
Penticton OfficeConnie Can Help Adults With
- Anger Management
- Separation and Divorce
- Family Reunification
- Parenting Plans
- Couples Counselling
- Depression and Anxiety
Benefits of Therapy with Connie
- Gain the ability to deal effectively with conflict
- Improve communication with spouse or ex-spouse
- Become more self-confident and empowered
- Learn strategies to deal with painful emotions and experiences
- Learn to forgive self and others
- Feel good about the decisions you make regarding your children
Connie Uses the Following Therapies
- Counselling/Coaching - deal with current crisis in a safe, supportive space
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) - Deal effectively with current situation, learn to use productive strategies, free yourself from unhelpful patterns, and set and work toward attainable goals,
- Mindfulness - Achieve a calm state by focusing awareness on the present moment while acknowledging and accepting thoughts, feelings, and bodily sensations.
- Solution Focused Therapy - See your strengths, rather than your weaknesses and deficits. Learn skills, resources, and coping strategies to help you reach your goals.
- Psychotherapy - help calm anxiety and depression by talking about how the past influences your present and the choices you make. Learn to identify long-term, recurring problems.
Paid receipt provided for submission for reimbursement to benefit plan or for your personal income tax. Sliding sale is possible on a case by case basis.
- $160 per 55 minute session - individual
- $175 per 55 minute session - couples
- Retainer based - Family Reunification, Anger Management, and Separation/Divorce Programs - Please call for pricing
- Virtual session are available
- In office - 1582 Lawrence Ave., Penticton, BC
Meet Wendy Blancher from the Kelowna Office
Kelowna OfficeWendy Blancher B. Ed., M. Ed., RPCRegistered Professional Counsellor Background:
I have a Master’s degree in education and worked in the system for 22 years. While in education, I observed a consistent increase in mental health issues affecting youth in particular, which prompted me to pursue a counselling profession where I could be more helpful. Clinical Training:
I trained with North America’s leading Cognitive Behavioral Therapy expert, Dr. David Burns as well as the the renown Julie and John Gottman for couples therapy. I also am certified in the New Ways for Families programs from the High Conflict Institute. I am a Registered Professional Counsellor (RPC) with the Canadian Professional Counsellor’s Association (CPCA).
Incentive Counselling is currently focussing on families experiencing difficulties and those facing separation and divorce. There are healthy options to help parents navigate these difficult situations, and we have developed programs to assist parents who love their children, but are struggling to see beyond their own difficulties and find it challenging to provide an environment of respect, security, and growth for their children.
Come see me to discuss what programs are available to you, your family, your ex-spouse and your children. We here to help and dedicated to offering your family a healthier way to navigate parenting, even in separation and divorce.
My Philosophy:I strongly believe that the collaborative relationship between counsellor and client is the most important aspect of your success, so I work hard to create an environment of warmth, trust, safety, and respect. This environment facilitates the healthy, collaborative process required to foster personal growth and change. Methods:
- Relationship Counselling - communication, conflict, trauma
- Healthy Families Coaching - active parenting skills, communication
- Separation & Divorce Coaching
- Co-parenting Coaching
- High Conflict Divorce Programs
- Sec 211 Assessments
I am committed to quality, evidence-based therapeutic practices to improve emotional and relational well-being. My goal is to equip clients with personal awareness, emotional resilience, resourcefulness, and the capacity to cope with stress. I use a variety of therapeutic techniques to work with clients to build on the strengths and virtues that make life more fulfilling.
- Relationship problems
- Co-parenting difficulties
- High Conflict Separation and Divorce
- Parenting and Family difficulties
- Mental and emotional health issues
- Self-esteem issues
- Addiction and substance abuse
- Suicidal impulses
I welcome couples, teens, adults and mature clients. Costs
- Individual Counselling $140 per 50 minutes
- Couples Counselling $165 per 50 minutes
- Parenting Coaching $165 per 50 minutes
- Divorce Coaching $165 per 50 minutes
- Co-parenting Coaching - $165 per 50 minutes
- Family Reunification Therapy - retainer based
- Sec 211 Assessments - retainer based
The client-counsellor relationship is deeply personal, and I consider it a privilege to assist you in your path of renewal. Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at incentivecounselling.ca for more information.
Connie Lupichuk ReachesPenticton BC
Clients throughout Ontario