Craig G. Clark, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
Sharing our personal struggles with an objective and caring psychologist can be a personally rewarding experience. And, for me, it has been an honor to help others with their personal growth.
I have been in practice as a psychologist for over 19 years as Director of Fair Oaks Medical in South Pasadena. Although I have helped people with nearly every imaginable problem, most of my clients have been individual adults and couples with relationship and employment concerns. Other specialties include individual psychotherapy, adjustment to chronic illness, legal concerns, career counseling, addictions (including alcohol, drugs, gambling, theft, and internet), marriage counseling (including communication, infertility, infidelity, intimacy concerns, and divorce), parenting difficulties, and written psychological evaluations. I also help people with the "psychology of money" including impulse spending and chronic financial "mismanagement". And, I am available for consultations with other professionals and with interns seeking professional licensure.
For your convenience, I am available seven days/week including weekends, some evenings and most holidays. And, for pressing matters, I can often make an appointment the same day you call in. If you would like to make an appointment, please call my office or contact me via my confidential email at:
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, California Psychological Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Psychological Association
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, University of Utah, 1982
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Neuropsychiatric Institute, 1983
- Director, Child and Family Services, Bay Shores Medical Group, Torrance, CA 1987-1995
- Owner/Director, Fair Oaks Medical, South Pasadena, 1999 to present
Dr. Craig Clark ReachesAlhambra CASouth Pasadena CAPasadena CA