I've been providing online counselling for close to 20 years, even before it was the 'new thing.'
The advantages of online therapy or counselling are many.
- Have a session from wherever you are without the need to go to a therapist's office
- Maintain your schedule of therapy, even if you travel
- Sensitive topics are often more easily addressed via phone or online therapy, at least initially
- It's possible to have joint relationship sessions, even when you and your partner are in different locations
For the most, in all the years I've been doing this, I've found that - yes, there are some differences - but online therapy can be just as effective as regular face-to-face counselling.
I am currently offering online groups in:
Please follow the following link for a description of the current online counselling and support groups.
- Holiday Depression and Anxiety
- Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome and Recovery, and
- Spirituality and Mindfulness
I look forward to working with you!
David Holan Reaches
Clients throughout Ontario