Denise is a Registered Social Worker (RSW) with the BC College of Social Workers.
Denise’s practice is located in Cloverdale which is easily accessible to Langley and South Surrey.
Denise offers counselling to children, teens and adults. Through her experience working in both in-patient and out-patient mental health as well as various community setting over the past seven years Denise has developed a holistic perspective in working with individuals and families. She is confidently able to work with individuals in acute mental health crisis and is able to work with them on stabilization and safety as well as provide education and support to the individual and family.
Denise provides a non-judgmental and respectful environment where clients feel safe to explore the challenges in their lives.
Areas of Practice:
- crisis intervention and stabilization
- stress reduction and coping
- anxiety and panic
- parent and teen conflict
- behavioural changes
Benefits of Counselling
- reduces anxiety
- improves self-esteem and confidence
- teaches skills to manage stress
- develops positive coping strategies
- improves communication
- overcomes and manages depression and anxiety symptoms
Denise believes all people have the capacity for change and works collaboratively with clients to determine their goals and develop a plan that works best for the client.
Denise provides clients with the skills, knowledge and tools to move forwards in their lives.
Denise uses different modalities in her practice that best suit the needs of the individual client.
Contact Denise to discuss your needs at 604-306-7284 to arrange an appointment.
* Coverage may be provided by your Benefits department; please call your benefits department to inquire if they cover RSW for counselling.
Denise Wynne ReachesSurrey BC