I hope to provide you with a welcoming and accepting environment to discuss your difficulties.
I have been working as a clinical social worker since 1996 in a variety of settings including ER-based crisis intervention team, assertive community treatment, inpatient psychiatry and outpatient programs for mood and anxiety disorders. My education includes a Bachelor in Psychology from the University of Western Ontario and Master of Social Work from University of Toronto. I am a regulated health professional and maintain membership in Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers and in Ontario Association of Social Workers.I have pursued specialization in cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and met the credentialing criteria with the Academy of Cognitive Therapy (www.academyofct.org) and the Canadian Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies (www.cacbt.ca). My qualifications are easily verifiable through the listings maintained by these two organizations. I am experienced in providing CBT for:
Don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail if you have any questions,
- anxiety disorders including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety and health anxiety;
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD);
- obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD),
- poor self-esteem and family of origin issues;
- procrastination; and
- interpersonal difficulties such as lack of assertiveness or excessive anger.
Joanna Szczeskiewicz ReachesMississauga ONBrampton ON