*Offering IN-PERSON or TELETHERAPY*
We often hear from our clients that they have chosen us because they have heard from others about our excellent services. Other times, clients come to us because they have been frustrated with the lack of change they have seen with their current provider and want something new. We are a team of dedicated licensed psychologists, with the highest level of training in our field. Our therapy and evaluations are guided by research and we offer you tools and strategies to improve things in your life. We also offer comprehensive psychological evaluations if perhaps something has been overlooked and needs to be diagnosed and addressed, as the correct diagnosis allows us to better help you define what else might be going on, and how to narrow down a treatment plan specifically tailored to your needs.
KATY PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES CAN HELP YOU WITH:Anxiety
BENEFITS OF THERAPY WITH KATY PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES:
KATY PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES USES THESE THERAPIES:
- Learning effective skills to reduce depression and anxiety symptoms
- Less conflict and more peace at home
- Less stress and more enjoyment out of life
- Therapy with a skilled doctoral level psychologist, the highest degree in the field of psychology
- Comprehensive Testing and Diagnostic Evaluations for personality disorders, mood disorders, trauma, anxiety disorders (if needed).
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
$185 Initial Diagnostic Interview (so we can get
to know you, your situation, and devise a treatment plan together)
$175 per individual therapy session
We are an out of network provider, please check with your insurance plan for your reimbursement for any out of network benefits. HSA cards also accepted.
25% off your first three therapy sessions
24546 Kingsland Blvd., Katy, TX
(Just past Grand Parkway/99 conveniently off of I-10)
Katy Psychological Services ReachesKaty TXFulshear TX