Struggling with depression, anxiety, anger or trauma? Perhaps relationship issues are consuming your life? We all need help to navigate challenging and painful terrains inside ourselves and in our lives. Begin your journey from hopelessness to hopefulness and from dis-empowerment to empowerment and from depression to contentment.
- Do you find yourself lacking motivation or worrying constantly?
- Are you disconnected from or in conflict with family, friends or co-workers?
- Are you a parent dealing with unexpected and challenging behaviours in your child or teen?
Get Your Life Back
- Uncover the causes and develop efficient strategies to deal with and overcome the struggle.
- Strengthen your communication.
- Create positive change in your life.
- Receive help discovering the cause of behaviour problems and support as you develop an effective plan to create peace in your home.
I’ll walk with you on your journey to create the life you want. I help clients move past talking about their experience to processing through it. The goal is thriving, not surviving--not simply "coping with" but "moving past".
I offer help in the following areas:
- Anxiety Disorder
- Attachment Issues
- Developmental Disorders
- Emotional Regulation
- Exceptional Children
- Family Conflict
- Learning Disabilities
- Life Transitions
- Mood Disorders
- Post-Partum Depression
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexual Orientation
- Teen Issues
- Women’s Issues
- Work Stress
Why would you choose me?
As a registered psychologist, I am trained in evidence-based approaches to counselling and assessment. My therapeutic practice is informed by family systems and social cognitive theory. These theories are grounded in the idea that much of our behaviour and emotional management skills, both the good and the not-so-good, are learned through our family and other important people in our lives with whom we have significant relationships. In my practice, I use a client-centered approach with techniques informed by cognitive behavioral therapy, brief solution-focused therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, and, when working with couples, the Gottman Method.
If you want to find answers you have been searching for, be free of depression or anxiety, heal your relationship, or tackle complex problems, contact me.
At Bridge Counseling, we specialize in connecting you to your potential, allowing you to consciously design your best life. Our team brings the expertise to facilitate both the healing of counselling and results-oriented coaching to provide support for the educational and personal development of individuals, couples and families within the community. The best gift you could give yourself is the time to reflect and gain the clarity, skills and motivation needed to DESIGN the future you truly deserve!
Bridge Counseling Services:
We provide professional, confidential and respectful therapy. We help you connect to your potential. Whether you want to improve your relationship with yourself, your spouse, your family or your co-workers; we build on your strengths and help you resolve issues that are keeping you stuck.
Sexual intimacy is a natural and important aspect of marriage. We help you deal with intimacy issues in a sensitive and respectful manner.
Feedback Improved Therapy (FIT) can improve the effectiveness of therapy by 120%. We use FIT to help ensure our clients receive the help they need. READ MORE
Bridge Counseling’s coaching philosophy assumes that you already have within yourself the answers to the issues in your life. We coach you to achieve success, fulfillment, and balance in your relationships with loved ones, with friends and associate and with your self. We help you to accomplish the following:
- Acknowledge and accept issues and problems you need to resolve
- Break through self-deception causing you to blame others and remain stuck
- Recognize fears blocking you from reaching your potential and living your dreams
- Learn how to be mindful and understand how your negative thoughts and self-limiting beliefs keep you stuck
- Brainstorm and reflect on different perspectives to overcome blocks and work towards change
- Accept absolute personal responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, words and behaviors
- Begin to live consciously by becoming present, positive focused, giving, forgiving and expressing gratitude
- Identify and honor your core values and beliefs and live your life with a peaceful soul
- Create a dynamic vision of the future to guide you as you reach for your potential
- Develop a plan with specific goals and a system of personal accountability
- Make an unconditional commitment to live each day with intention in order to move forward and create the life you will love
This non-denominational marriage preparation education is accepted by most churches as a prerequisite for marriage. Fun, interactive course taught by professional counselors. Participate to your comfort level. Learn and practice skills that will enhance your marriage. Certificate of Course Completion.
Click Here for More Information or to Register for Marriage Preparation
Lisa Gaylor ReachesSaskatoon SK