Has your addiction spiraled out of control?Do you feel overwhelmed by grief?
Does life feel empty, meaningless or hopeless?
You do not have to go through this alone. I am a clinical mental health counselor dedicated to offering counseling services to treat these and many other mental health concerns.
Seeking counseling services can be a scary step. It’s hard to admit out loud that you need help. It can also be confusing and frustrating trying to find a counselor that is the right fit for you. Let me try to clear things up a bit by giving you some information about me.
I’m Margaret Mitchell, MA, LPCC, NCC a Colorado Springs Counselor and I help people:
- conquer addiction
- heal from trauma and PTSD
- strengthen relationships
- alleviate depression
- calm anxiety
- overcome eating disorders
- manage anger
- recover from grief and loss
What you can expect from me:
- a safe, judgement-free zone
- true listening
- a comforting environment where crying is always ok
How I can help:
- identify self-defeating patterns that may be sabotaging your life
- empower you to work through challenges or crisis
- guide you to identify and develop your strengths and skills
- enable you to enhance your quality of life
- aid you in living the life you deserve
My training and education:
- Master's Degree from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, with a focus in Addiction
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate (LPCC)
Who I work with:
- children ages 8 and above
- all races, religions/beliefs and sexual orientations welcome
What to expect in the first session:
At the beginning of our first session I will discuss with you the process of treatment, your rights as a client and my philosophy of counseling. After you have filled out some intake paperwork (which usually takes about ten minutes), we will use the remaining time in the 50-minute session to explore the initial problem that brought you to my office, and what you would like to get out of our visits.
If you decide we are a good fit, we will typically set up a recurring weekly appointment. The cost per session is $75. If this is a financial hardship for you, we may discuss a reduced fee, which will be decided on a case by case basis.
Feedback I have received from clients:
My clients recognize how much I truly care about them and am invested in their happiness. They appreciate my willingness to accept them as they are, despite how broken, wounded, or angry. With me, my clients know they are safe.
A Helping Hand Counseling Services
3009 W. Colorado Ave., Ste D
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80904
For more information about me and my counseling practice please visit my website at: ahelpinghandcounselingservices.com
Margaret Mitchell ReachesColorado Springs CO