Mark D. Parisi, Psy.D. & Associates, P.C. is a facility dedicated to the mental, emotional, and behavioral health of children, adolescents, adults, geriatrics and families in Chicago and surrounding suburbs. With our main office in Mount Prospect, Illinois, we have been providing high quality behavioral healthcare for the entire family since 2000.
Our team of professionals is comprised of Licensed Clinical Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, and Licensed Psychiatrists. We have two (2) locations to better serve you, both of which are professional, discreet, and conveniently located in the Chicago area. When you use our counseling and psychiatry services, you can be assured that you and your family with be treated with the utmost care and respect.
We provide a wide array of services, including offering psychotherapy treatments for all ages targeting ADHD, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, addictions, bipolar disorder, psychosis, OCD, and couples’ / family problems. We offer a variety of specialized services including assessing ADHD / learning disability, neuropsychological evaluation of dementia and head injury to assist in guardianship or rehabilitation decisions, divorce mediation, art therapy, play therapy, biofeedback, behavior modification for managing defiant behavior in children and teenagers, and psychiatric medication management. Your counselor, psychologist, or psychiatrist will utilize evidence-based treatment protocols in helping you reach your goals and will discuss your treatment options up front.
- Complete Psychiatric Services for Children, Adolescents, and Adults including expert Medication Management, Competency Evaluations, and Treatment of Complex Psychiatric Conditions
- State-of.the-Art ADHD and Learning Disability Assessment
- Comprehensive Psychological Testing including Assessment for Learning Disability and Pre-Hire Determination
- Neuropsychological Testing for Dementia, Reduced Capacity for Decision-Making, and Rehabilitation Planning
- Biofeedback Training for Stress / Anxiety Reduction
- Computer-Assisted Cognitive Training for ADHD
- Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Protocols
- Behavior Modification for Disruptive Children or Troubled Teens
- Partner Compatibility Assessment and Couples' Therapy
- Divorce and Business Mediation Services
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- TheraPlay® and Expressive Play Therapy
- Art Therapy for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Childhood Attachment Studies and Intervention (Marshak Evaluations)
- Preferred Providers for BlueCross / BlueShield Illnois, United Healthcare, Aetna, Humana, CIGNA, ValueOptions, PHCS, MHN, Tricare, and Medicare
- Sliding Scale Rates As Low As $30 Per Office Visit
- Cutting-Edge Psychological Services Custom-Designed to the Unique Needs of Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Polish, Russian, Tagalog (Filipino), Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati, Serbian, and Bosnian Spoken and Understood
We believe that it is important to keep mental health services accessible for everyone. For that reason, we offer sliding scale fees for those paying out of pocket – including reduced fees for both counseling and psychiatric medication management. For counseling services, our sliding scale fees start at just $30 for a full 50-minute office visit – often as low as some insurance co-pays. For psychiatric medication management, our sliding scale fees start at just $75 for medication check-ups. We accept cash, check, and Visa / Mastercard and offer convenient on-line payment of your account balance through PayPal.
For mental health professionals, we list our current job openings on our website. If you are a Licensed Clinical Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, and Licensed Psychiatrists, please visit our Job Openings tab above for more details on exciting career opportunities with Mark D. Parisi, Psy.D. & Associates, P.C.
Mark D. Parisi, Psy.D. & Associates, P.C. is proud to be a healthcare practice working to restore and maintain the mental and emotional well-being of individuals and families all around Chicagoland. When you work with our team of dedicated professionals, we promise to work diligently and earnestly to provide you with the support and tools you need to regain your peace of mind and psychological well-being.
Mark D. Parisi, Psy.D. and Associates, P.C. ReachesMount Prospect ILChicago IL