I offer counselling services (including a free 30 minute consultation) from my office in the Westshore-- serving Langford, Colwood, Metchosin, Sooke, and Greater Victoria. My counselling space has been designed with your comfort in mind, from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave.
For your convenience, I also offer sessions over the phone or through Skype.
I help human beings who may be:
- stuck in a rut
- stressed and/or burned out
- anxious and/or depressed
- experiencing difficulties in significant relationships
- living a lackluster, unmotivated life
- experiencing a life transition such as retirement, divorce, career change, moving, or loss of a loved one
- struggling with self-confidence or an unrealized goal
- living with cancer (patients and families in all stages of the illness trajectory), and other life-limiting conditions
- struggling with family of origin issues
- and more.
My counselling approach is:
· Collaborative – I will work with you to determine how we can most effectively get what you want out of your sessions.
· Relational – the quality of my relationship with my clients is at the heart of my approach to counselling. You can count on me to bring warmth, a caring attitude, listening, authenticity, and non-judgement to each session.
· Change-Oriented – what good is all talk with nothing to show for it? A good therapist is an agent of change. I will support you and provide you with the tools you need in order to bring about the changes you desire.
· Holistic – my approach considers the whole person, integrating mind, body, emotions, & spirituality.
Some of the evidence-based approaches I draw from include existential emotion focused, person-centered,
mindfulness-based, solutions focused, and cognitive behavioral approaches.
Free 30 minute consultation
I always offer a free, 30-minute consultation which will give you the opportunity to discuss your situation, ask any questions you may have, and determine whether you working with me will be a good fit. We can meet in person or speak on the phone for this consult.
Fees are $100 per session (60 minutes).
Sliding scale rates are available for students and those without coverage.
Mondays & Tuesdays: 9am-9pm
Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays: 9:30am-2pm
Select weekend appointments are available.
You can contact me at 778-557-7058 or email me at email@example.com.
Nadine Weis ReachesMetchosin BC