***New Weekends & Evenings Availability*** Perhaps you are going through a difficult period in your life and dealing with problems that have left you feeling overwhelmed. Your struggles have taken a toll on your self-confidence and you don't feel your life is moving in the right direction. Maybe you have tried to shake off your struggles but it only takes one little thing to take you back to feeling sad and discouraged. You feel you are not happy and not fully in control of your life. I get it. I know how hard it can be because I have struggled with depression and anxiety for years.
You want some help to work through some of the issues you are facing. You want to find better ways to deal with life’s challenges and live a better life. You want to feel good about yourself and be more positive and confident. You want to feel in control of your life again and make good choices and decisions.
I can help you learn new skills and strategies to deal with your life's challenging situations. We will work together to help you feel better and bring positive change to your life.
Click on my website to learn more:
Use my online calendar to schedule a free 15-min consultation:
Education & Professional Membership:
· Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology - Yorkville University
· Registered Psychotherapist (#007836) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO).
· Certified Canadian Counsellor (#10005943) with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA).
· I use an integrative approach that I tailor based on your unique needs and goals. My approach draws therapeutic techniques from the following approaches:
· Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
· Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
· Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
· Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
· Humanistic-Existential Therapy
· Motivational Interviewing (MI)
· Psychodynamic Therapy
Sofian Ayyad ReachesOttawa ON