BEd, MSPsy, RTC, MTC, CPC
BEd, MSPsy, RTC, MTC, CPC
Registered Therapeutic Counselor
Certified Professional Coach
Level 1 Mediation, Saskatoon Mediation Services, 2000
Certified Meridian Therapies Practitioner
Do you have the relationships you want with your loved ones? Or, do you wish you were closer to your partner, your family or friends?
If your relationships are rocky--not for lack of trying--but for lack of being able to get through to one another, counseling can be (and in my experience, most definitely is) a critical turning point.
After 45 years in a loving marriage, 40 years as a mother, and 22 years as a Relationship Expert and Master Therapeutic Counsellor, I am no stranger to the ups and downs of relationship (and how to create MORE UPS than downs).
I have worked with men and women in romantic and family relationships where:
- You have the same argument over and over again.
- You don’t feel heard or respected.
- You feel like you are always the “bad guy.”
- You fear the relationship is doomed.
- You worry you may damage your relationship with your loved ones beyond repair.
Whatever the problems in your relationships, you are here because you love your spouse or partner and your family and you desperately want closer, more loving relationships--but how?
In sessions with me, you’ll discover how to turn your rocky relationship around--no matter how bad things seem right now.
I will help you as you create a relationship where you:
- Feel loved and connected again.
- Feel understood and heard.
- Build new and higher levels of trust and closeness in your relationships.
- Feel proud and confident about who and how you are in your relationship.
- Manage big feelings like anxiety or anger without pushing your loved ones away.
Not sure if you should do couples counseling or individual counseling? I do both. Let’s talk.
Why work with me?
Aside from my 20 years experience as a therapist, I am also a Certified Professional Coach. That means I have access to a bigger "tool belt" to help you.
On top of smoothing out your relationships with others, our sessions will help you solidify your relationship with yourself (this is the “secret” to healthy, happy, lasting relationships, by the way).
Together we’ll bust through everything that stands in the way of you living the bold, experience-rich life you have always dreamed of – with your loved ones.
Contact me (for individual or couples counseling) if you are ready to feel:
- Deeply satisfied in all your relationships.
- Fulfilled in the relationships you have with your family and your partner.
- Secure and grounded in your romantic relationship.
- Confident in your ability to effectively communicate with your loved ones.
- Crystal clear that your relationships can withstand (and even grow closer) through life’s challenges.
I’ve helped hundreds of couples and individuals transform their relationships and their lives for the better. Let me help you, too. Get in touch with me today.
Reaching out for help is an act of bravery. I am extremely grateful for the privilege to witness and support you as you transform your relationships and life.
Our office is centrally located, and lunch hour and evening appointments are available.
At Bridge Counseling, we specialize in connecting you to your potential, allowing you to consciously design your best life. Our team brings the expertise to facilitate both the healing of counselling and results-oriented coaching to provide support for the educational and personal development of individuals, couples and families within the community. The best gift you could give yourself is the time to reflect and gain the clarity, skills and motivation needed to DESIGN the future you truly deserve!
- Relationship and Sexual
provide professional, confidential and respectful therapy. We help you
connect to your potential. Whether you want to improve your
relationship with yourself, your spouse, your family or your
co-workers; we build on your strengths and help you resolve issues that
are keeping you stuck.
Sexual intimacy is a natural and
important aspect of marriage. We help you deal with intimacy issues in
a sensitive and respectful manner.
Feedback Improved Therapy (FIT) can improve the effectiveness of therapy by 120%. We use FIT to help ensure our clients receive the help they need. READ MORE
Counseling’s coaching philosophy assumes that you already have within
yourself the answers to the issues in your life. We coach you to
achieve success, fulfillment, and balance in your relationships with
loved ones, with friends and associate and with your self. We help you
to accomplish the following:
- Acknowledge and accept issues and problems you need to resolve
- Break through self-deception causing you to blame others and remain stuck
- Recognize fears blocking you from reaching your potential and living your dreams
- Learn how to be mindful and understand how your negative thoughts and self-limiting beliefs keep you stuck
- Brainstorm and reflect on different perspectives to overcome blocks and work towards change
- Accept absolute personal responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, words and behaviors
- Begin to live consciously by becoming present, positive focused, giving, forgiving and expressing gratitude
- Identify and honor your core values and beliefs and live your life with a peaceful soul
- Create a dynamic vision of the future to guide you as you reach for your potential
- Develop a plan with specific goals and a system of personal accountability
- Make an unconditional commitment to live each day with intention in order to move forward and create the life you will love
non-denominational marriage preparation education is accepted by most
churches as a prerequisite for marriage. Fun, interactive course taught
by professional counselors. Participate to your comfort level. Learn
and practice skills that will enhance your marriage. Certificate of
Click Here for More Information or to Register for Marriage Preparation
Meridian or Energy Therapy
therapy is an exciting new approach to healing used by therapists,
nurses, physicians, psychiatrists, counselors and lay people worldwide.
To date, using Energy Therapy has yielded exceptional results for
emotional and physiological problems. We have not encountered or heard
of any adverse side effects when the treatment suggestions and
protocols were followed.
Energy Therapy techniques produce
change by gaining access to the energy system of the body through the
complex network of meridians or channels that move our life force or qi
through our bodies. The discover Statement of Energy Therapy informs us
as follows: "The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the
body's energy system." The theory states that once there is a build-up
of emotional or physiological distress, one of these pathways, or
meridians, becomes blocked and must be cleared, cleaned out,
strengthened, or aligned, in order for healing to occur.
system of meridians accessed in Energy Therapy was mapped out by the
Chinese over four thousand years ago and is the basis of all
acupuncture treatment. Imbalances in our energy system can be cleared
up and healed by stimulating points along these meridians, unblocking
congestion and evening out the energy flow. It does not matter whether
emotional or physiological stress impairs the perfect functioning of
these meridians; it only matters that these circuits of energy be
Pioneers in the Energy Medicine field consider Energy
Therapy to be a form of "psychological acupuncture." While
acupuncturists use needles to facilitate movement of the life force
through the body, energy therapists use the fingers to tap or simply
hold the endpoints of these meridians. The stimulations of these
meridian points in combination with cognitive statements and emotional
focus, restores balance to the energy system, and allows the body and
mind to resume their potent, natural healing process.