Are you struggling with life satisfaction? Is your life story keeping you from moving forward?
I understand that each individual carries a story that is unique to them and obstacles and challenges are distinctive to your life. Your life experiences mold the person that you are and determine how you have learned to manage and process the struggles that you are challenged with from time to time.
Through the process of therapy, we can work together to gain understanding of your uniqueness and realize the changes that can be implemented to leading a healthier and more gratifying life.
Areas of specialization for individual counseling include:
Through the process of couples counseling, we can explore your concerns both individually and as a couple. You will benefit by developing communication skills, decreased conflict, and increased appreciation and acceptance of one another.
- Stress in the home, work, and relationships
- Low self-esteem
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss
- Conflict with peers, family, and/or partners
- Past trauma
- Frequent worry, stress, and/or anxiety
- Sadness or depression
- Difficulty adjusting to change and transitions in life
- Career counseling and job prospecting
Areas of specialization for couples counseling include:
- Overcoming communication problems
- Conflict resolution
- Infidelity and trust issues
- Blended Families
- Premarital Counseling
- Post-Divorce counseling with co-parenting
- Grief and Loss
- Empty nesters and life transitions
My office has the unique benefit of a private exit within Austin Counseling Center to protect your privacy and provide added confidentiality.
Suzanne Freid ReachesAustin TXCedar Park TX