Life's challenges aren't failures. They're invitations to grow and I'll help you through.Anxiety Depression.Anger.Trauma.Grief. Relationships. Parenting.
Benefits of working with me:
How Psychotherapy helps:
- Speak your truth
- Be heard
- Ease your mind
- Set boundaries
- Discover the joy of living from the inside out
You can expect from us:
- Clarity: Understand what you're up against in new ways and take clear action towards change
- Navigate: Learn emotional navigational skills so your feelings work for you not against you
- Support and Encouragement: Feel support every step of the way - you don't have to do this alone.
- Tailor Fit: Therapy tailor-fit specifically for you in your life.
- Flexibility: Meet online or on the phone. No waiting rooms; no rushing to appointments. Meet from the comfort of your own home, at work, or take me on a walk with you.
- 100% commitment to supporting you.
- I understand\the value of a safe, confidential, compassionate, non-judgmental space so you can share what's really going on in your life and mind. I'm skilled at creating this space for you.
- Emotional support and understanding balanced with education, guidance and concrete tools to use.
- Humour, flexibility, honesty and encouragement.
Experience and Training include:
Learn more: wellnesswithin.online
- Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists in Ontario
- Specialized training in relationships, attachment, parenting, trauma, and grief.
Cost: $165+hst per hour. I offer reduced rates as needed. Many services covered by extended health coverage
Throughout Ontario. You just need high-speed internet or a phone and some privacy.Easy to use secure encrypted online video-conferencing app for phones, tablets, laptops and computers.
Words we lives by:
This quote from Louisa May Alcott: " I'm not afraid of the storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship."
Tressa Porter ReachesLondon ON
Clients throughout Ontario