Struggling in your life? Need help? Tried everything and nothing's working?
We've got you covered.
Anxiety Depression.Anger.Trauma.Grief. Relationship.Parenting.
Life's challenges aren't about failures. They're invitations for growth and we can help you.
The benefits of working with us:
Speak your truth
Ease your mind
Discover the joy of living from the inside out
Ways Psychotherapy helps:
Clarity: Understand what you're up against in new ways and take clear action towards change
Navigate: Learn emotional navigational skills so your feelings work for you not against you
Support and Encouragement: Feel support every step of the way - you don't have to do this alone.
Tailor Fit: Therapy tailor fit specifically for you in your life.
Flexibility: Meet online or on the phone. No waiting rooms; no rushing to appointments. Meet from the comfort of your own home, at work or take us on a walk with you.
You can expect from us:
- We eat, drink and breath psychotherapy so we'll help you through whatever you're up against
- We know the value of a safe, confidential, compassionate, non-judgmental space so you can share what's really going on in your life and mind. We're skilled at creating this space for you.
- Emotional support and understanding balanced with education, guidance and concrete tools to use.
- Humour, flexibility, honesty and encouragement.
Experience and Training includes:
Learn more about us here: https://wellnesswithin.online/our-team/
- Registered Psychotherapists with the College of Registered Psychotherapists in Ontario
- Specialized training in: relationships, attachment, parenting, trauma, grief and LGBTQ+ related issues.
$185- 125+hst per hour. We offer reduced rates as needed.
Many services covered by extended health coverage
All across Ontario! All you need is high-speed internet or a phone and some privacy.
Easy to use secure encrypted online video-conferencing app for phones, tablets, laptops and computers.
1 855 338 0322
Words we lives by:
This quote from Louise May Alcott sums it up:
"I am not afraid of the storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship."
Tressa Porter ReachesLondon ON
Clients throughout Ontario