Struggling with Depression, Anxiety? Life not as you want it to be? We can help!
Anxiety Depression.Anger.Trauma.Grief. Relationship.Parenting.
We've got you covered. Life's challenges aren't about failures. They're invitations for growth.
Work with us online!
Benefits of working online:
- Ease: Access from anywhere, no driving to appointments, no waiting rooms. We still meet with you, we're just not in the same room.
- Privacy: Safe, secure and encrypted for your privacy.
- Choice: Skilled therapists who specialize in what you're up against.
- Flexibility: Meet in the comfort of you're home or at work or even take us on a walk.
The benefits of working with us:
Speak your truth and be heard
Ease your mind
Set boundaries and make needed changes
Discover the joy of living from the inside out
Ways Online Psychotherapy helps:
Clarity: Understand what you're up against in new ways and take clear action towards change
Navigate: Learn emotional navigational skills so your feelings work for you not against you
Support and Encouragement: Feel support every step of the way - you don't have to do this alone.
Tailor Fit: Therapy tailor fit specifically for you in your life.
Flexibility: Meet online or on the phone. No waiting rooms; no rushing to appointments. Meet from the comfort of your own home, at work or take us on a walk with you.
You can expect from us:
- We eat, drink and breath psychotherapy so we'll help you through whatever you're up against
- We know the value of a safe, confidential, compassionate, non-judgmental space so you can share what's really going on in your life and mind. We're skilled at creating this space for you.
- Emotional support and understanding balanced with education, guidance and concrete tools to use.
- Humour, flexibility, honesty and encouragement.
Experience and Training includes:
Learn more about us here: https://wellnesswithin.online/our-team/
- Registered Psychotherapists with the College of Registered Psychotherapists in Ontario
- Specialized training in: relationships, attachment, parenting, trauma, grief and LGBTQ+ related issues.
$150+hst per hour. We offer reduced rates as needed.
All across Ontario! All you need is high-speed internet or a phone and some privacy.
Easy to use secure encrypted online video-conferencing app for phones, tablets, laptops and computers.
1 855 338 0322
Words we lives by:
This quote from Louise May Alcott sums it up:
"I am not afraid of the storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship."
Tressa Porter ReachesLondon ON
Clients throughout Ontario