We are all on our own path to find meaning in our lives, but life can cause us to stumble on that path. Zac McInerney believes that we all have the ability, potential, and courage to stand back up and continue along the path towards the meaningful experience of life. Zac is passionate about helping to provide a safe, supportive, encouraging, and caring environment for each client to find their own change and growth. He is dedicated to helping clients find their own unique potential and meaning, and strongly believes in the therapeutic relationship to provide an environment for growth. Whether you are struggling with individual distress, life transitions, growth, relationships, or just need a compassionate ear, Zac would be delighted to talk with you.
At Foundations Counseling, Zac McInerney works with a variety of clients who seek services, including:
- Mental Health and Wellness – anxiety, abandonment and adjustment issues, addictions and recovery, assertiveness training, depression, divorce, fears and phobias, self-care, trauma and abuse recovery, social anxiety, self-worth issues
- Relationship and Family Issues – divorce and divorce recovery, marital difficulties, communication, attachment counseling, parent and family counseling, couples counseling
- Children, Adolescents, and Teens – play therapy, self-esteem and self-worth issues, anxiety, depression, trauma, drugs and alcohol, school and family issues, sports performance, divorce, loss of a loved one
- Life Transitions – end-of-life and grief issues, life stages, terminal illness, restoring meaning to life, sudden or natural death, life coaching
- Growth-Oriented Counseling – career counseling, burnout and lack of motivation, relocation, encouragement, individual development
Zac McInerney is a National Certified Counselor. He has a Master of Science Degree in Community Mental Health Counseling and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology, both from the University of Wyoming. Zac utilizes techniques from Existential Psychology, Person-Centered Therapy, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Motivational Interviewing.
Zac has been involved in helping and supporting people for the past 7 years, when he began helping in community programs as well as mentoring youth and junior high-school wrestlers. This interest in helping others led him to seek an advanced degree in psychological counseling. Zac has extensive experience with individuals struggling with anxiety and depression, and one of his strengths is helping them to find their own path to meaningful healing. He also has experience with all ages in overcoming the immense challenges that come with past trauma.
If Zac McInerney sounds like the right counselor for you, please contact him through Theravive, or call (970) 227-2770 to schedule a free consultation.
Zac McInerney ReachesLoveland COFort Collins COWindsor COGreeley COEstes Park COBerthoud COJohnstown COFirestone COFrederick COEvans COWellington COMilliken COLivermore COLaport COEaton COLaSalle COMead COPlatteville COHygiene COMasonville COSeverance COTimnath CO