Judi Wright, MA, LPC:
- Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor through the National Christian Counseling Association
- Board Certified by the NCCA in Integrated Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Oregon
- Master of Art degree in Clinical Pastoral Counseling from Colorado Theological Seminary
- Judi counsels at East Hills Alliance Church, in Kelso, WA where she also leads Genesis Change Groups and other counseling and study groups.
Judi has personally experienced the pain of losing a loved one, divorce, remarriage, step-parenting, an eating disorder, chronic illness, the shattering effect of a family member caught in sexual abuse, loved ones with substance abuse issues, family members with chronic depression, elderly parents and caregiver stress, teenage rebellion and many of the other stresses you may be struggling with.
Coupling her counseling education, her life experience and her reliance on God's grace and mercy, Judi will walk with you through the struggles in your life. Together you will find peace for your soul, rest for your weary mind and tools to relax your anxious body as you seek the Lord's will for your life.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Judi Wright ReachesLongview WA