Are you having trouble in your marriage or couple relationship?
Are you struggling with family or parenting issues?
Are you feeling distress in your personal life?
Are you struggling with depression, anxiety, grief or sadness?
Are you experiencing intimacy or sexual issues?
I work very hard to establish a good therapeutic relationship with clients offering them support, compassion, and understanding and providing them with tools and strategies to deal with whatever problem is troubling them either as an individual or in their relationships.
- I am a Psychotherapist and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with Clinical Fellow and Supervisor Status with the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
- I have extensive training in Marriage, Family and Sex Therapy; providing individual, couple, and family therapy for more than 25 years.
- I teach Marriage and Family Therapy, Couple Therapy and Counseling Theories in both the Graduate and Undergraduate programs at the University of Scranton.
- I have led hundreds of seminars and workshops on a variety of topics including; Marriage Enrichment, Effective Parenting, Dealing with Depression and Anxiety, Anger Management, Gay and Lesbian Relationships, etc.
- BA in Psychology (Wilkes-University)
- Master of Social Work (Marywood University)
- Master of Divinity (Lancaster Theological Seminary)
- Post Graduate Certification/Marriage, Family, and Sex Therapy; Marriage Council, University of Pennsylvania.
Call for an appointment at 570-574-2738.
David Gallick ReachesWilkes Barre PA