- BA Psychology, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY
- PhD and MA, Clinical Psychology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Intern, Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic, Boston, MA
- Fellow, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA
- Instructor in Psychiatry, Harvard University Medical School, Cambridge, MA.
I am a licensed Psychologist in Massachusetts working with individuals, couples, families, groups, and veterans. I've published numerous articles about stress, pain, geriatric psychology, and attitude change.
Change can be hard...but not impossible; I truly believe people can alter their lives. I want my clients to achieve their goals and navigate their way to fulfilling lives. Since 1988 I have had the privilege of helping clients of all ages and stages. My specialties includes:
- Insomnia & sleep disorders
- Sports performance
- Depression, anxiety & stress
- Relationships: intimacy, friendships, parent-child
- Separation, divorce & families
- Loss & bereavement (including pet loss)
- Chronic illness
- Aging & geriatric issues
Choosing a therapist is a very personal decision. I offer a free phone consultation. I am happy to work with you in person, via phone or Skype.
My hobbies include yoga, biking, and creating stone and rock sculptures.
Dr. Dena Ray ReachesWellesley MAWayland MA