Child Psychologists and Child Therapists in California, MD.

Find a child psychologist or a counselor who specializes in therapy and assessment for children in California, Maryland.

We are currently seeking therapists in California, Maryland

Click Here and we can find a therapist for you.

Location: California, Maryland

California, Maryland

Or search our e-counselors who provide professional counseling services over Skype, Email and/or Phone. All therapists on Theravive are licensed and registered professionals.

If you are a therapist in California, Maryland, sign up with Theravive and start taking new referrals.

You have found the top therapists in California, MD who specialize in helping children.

Thank you for visiting our Maryland page of licensed child psychologists and child therapists in California, Maryland who are trained and experienced in helping children and youth.  Working with children requires a different skillset from other types of therapy and here you will find therapists who are skilled, patient and experienced. Please note that while all therapists here work with children, not all may be a registered psychologist. You can easily verify this on each profile. Reach out to a child therapist or child psychologist in California today, our contact forms are "open" 24/7.

California is located in St. Mary's County, Maryland. It has a land area of 12.77 square miles and a water area of 2.20 square miles.  The population of California is 12,132 people with 4,699 households and a median annual income of $86,031. .

Therapy Affordability Meter for California, MD

Mostly Affordable

Establishing weekly sessions with a professional therapist is considered affordable in California for the average family. While sustaining a commitment to therapy is usually not an issue, if mental health treatment feels like a burden please ask your counselor about accepted insurance plans or sliding scale fees. Low cost counseling and affordable therapy are also sometimes offered by listed city and university level clinics, check with your local California public health department.