The workshop will focus on issues resulting from anxiety, depression and other common mental health challenges. Here are a few of the topics that will be covered:
- Mental Health Literacy: Learning the Basic about Anxiety and Depression
- Building Resiliency and Positive Mental Health
- Strategies for Parents of Children and Adolescents with Mental Health Issues
- Living with a Mentally Ill Spouse: The Dos and Don’ts of How to Cope
- Beyond self-harm and addictions: Stopping unethical coping practices
- Spiritual Crisis and Depression – The Battle of the Mind
To register call 613-699-1677 or fill in the online registration form at www.elimcounsellingministry.com. Seating is limited.
See you there!