Women's Personal Growth Group
- Explore ways of thinking differently about your life, and re-craft the way you think about your life so that you have a new sense of possibility and renewed self-confidence.
- Work with an experienced group leader, Gael Nance who will help you safely and gently explore feelings and thoughts, and learn from each other that there is hope.
- Understand how you can successfully relate to others and choose new, more effective ways of connecting.
- Learning to identify your needs and softly and effectively assert them in the world.
If this sounds good, we have a place for you. You are not alone
Call us to set up an intake appointment and start feeling better 503-342-2510.
Things you will learn and experience:
- Receive support from others in same situation
- Share with others
- Have a sense of belonging
- Receive input from several sources
- Gain confidence
- Grow together
- Improve relationship skills
- Understand self by understanding others
- Obtain feedback from several sources
- Know that others have same concerns
How to get started.
- Call our office to set up an appointment 503-342-2510
- Fill out the intake paper work and bring it with you to your intake appointment
- Come to the group.
Gael Nance has been working full time with groups for many years. You can be assured she will treat you with respect, warmth and kindness.
- Group will meet every Monday from 1:00 - 3:00 at 7100 SW Hampton #128 Tigard OR 97223
- Cost of the group is $65 per session
- We accept most insurance plans including BCBS - Blue Cross Blue Shield, Providence, ODS, PBH - Pacific Behavioral Health, UBH - United Behavioral Health, Cigna, Great West, Pacific Source, Value Options, MHN, Aetna and many others
- We accept cash, check or credit card, payable at the start of each group. Or you can pay monthly.