Marriage is the journey of a lifetime, one that is beautiful and richly rewarding. You both have committed the rest of your lives to co-creating a future of love, intimacy, and deeply satisfying connection. Marriage is not without its challenges, however. The ability to manage the inevitable conflicts that happen in premarital and intimate relationships can transform moments of disagreement into opportunities to deepen your connection, even in the midst of the most difficult conversations.
I invite you to join me for a premarital workshop designed to give you both the tools you need to cultivate a conscious, thriving relationship. We'll use PREPARE/ENRICH, a nationally recognized inventory that provides a personalized snapshot of your relationship and focused exercises to deepen your relationship. In this premarital workshop, I can help you understand your partner better, negotiate conflict more successfully, and improve your ability to stay close to each other while discussing difficult topics.
- To understand yourself and your partner better
- To normalize, make sense of, and prepare for the changes that will happen in your relationship after the wedding as the "honeymoon" phase ends
- To help you understand how your family of origin shaped the way you relate to your partner
- To identify your relationship's strengths and areas of potential growth by using PREPARE/ENRICH
- To provide you with the know-how and skills to negotiate even your most challenging arguments and conflicts
- To help premarital couples learn from each other in a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental environment
The workshop meets at Sync Counseling Center in Sierra Madre for two-hour sessions over the course of six consecutive Sundays. Space is limited to help foster an emotionally safe and intimate experience. New workshops begin regularly. For more information, please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626) 275-4607.
Where: 150 W Sierra Madre Blvd., Sierra Madre, CA 91204
When: 3 - 5 PM on Sundays for six weeks, starting on March 29.
Cost: $300 per couple - PREPARE/ENRICH inventory (a $35.00 value) is included at no additional charge. Refer another couple that also registers for the class and save $50. Half of the fee is due at the first workshop meeting and the remaining balance is due at the fourth session.