THE SCIENCE OF LOVE
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
- 1600 S Hwy 100, St. Louis Park, MN
- Parkdale Plaza, First Floor Conference Room (Map)
Are you confused about love? Are you troubled about your relationship? Find out from two knowledgeable couple therapists the most current scientific understanding of love and how it can help you have a meaningful and joyful love life.
This workshop provides a chance to ask those burning questions you have always had, including:
- Is love real? What is love anyway?
- What does my partner want?
- How do I know I''m in the right relationship?
- How can I attract or retain the relationship I want?
This class will introduce you to essential concepts that have emerged from the revolutionary new science of romantic love known as Attachment Theory. The class is designed not as an academic exercise, but to provide hands-on, useful information to help you better understand yourself, your partner (if you have one), and what is really going on in the "dance of love."
$75/couple or $40/individual