ARE YOU . . .
- Struggling with uncomfortable thoughts, feelings, sensations or urges?
- Using coping strategies that are ineffective and costing you time, energy, money, health, vitality or your closest relationships?
- Drifting through life or stuck in a rut? Unsure how to move forward in your life?
If so then the Mindful Change Group is right for you!
Get unstuck using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) tools to learn mindfulness, acceptance and how living your values supports positive change.
STOP struggling and START living today!
This 6-session Process Group f
acilitated by professionally registered counsellors.
has proven successful in improving a number of mental health issues such as:
- chronic pain,
- health conditions,
- substance use,
- disordered eating,
- psychosis, and
quality of life concerns.
By pairing together acceptance and mindfulness strategies with commitment to values and behaviour change strategies, problems are reduced!
Mindful Change Group Goals and Outcomes
The Mindful Change Group will equip you with a toolkit of skills to stay on track more often, allowing you to experience a more rich, full and meaningful life.
At the completion of the group you will have the skills to be better able to:
Handle your uncomfortable thoughts and feelings so they have less impact on you and less influence over you,
- Change your behaviours to allow you to move forward in the direction you want to go based on your individual values,
- Be able to make an honest evaluation of your actions and beliefs in order to determine how well they are working for you,
- Willingly experience the full range of feelings, memories, and thoughts that we have on a daily basis, without attempting to get rid of or avoid those that we find difficult or uncomfortable,
- Use coping skills as alternatives for avoiding,
Develop and participate in a social network.
You can create a life that you love!
Call 250-716-8888 to sign up.