Professional women's focus group brings back the energy and support we need for balance and well-being. This is an accountability group which combines group and professional coaching. Accomplish your most important goals with a support team of like-minded women. Professional Women's Group includes a combination of twelve group sessions and three individual sessions.
Professional Women's Focus Group
The Next twelve-week module begins January 8, 2018
GAIN SUPPORT, MOTIVATION AND ENERGY TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS.
"Group support for positive changes improves relationships, spiritual insights, & career clarity."
In this group you will:
- Identify your most important goals
- Create an action plan with both lag and lead measures
- Focus on achieving what matters most in the next 90 days
- Be accountable through encouragement from like-minded women
- Gain momentum and celebrate accomplishments
- Benefit from combined personal therapy and life-coaching
You should participate if you:
- Have mastered what you're currently doing, and are ready for the next level of growth
- Struggle with doing too much at the expense of your well-being
- Want to move beyond current patterns that make you feel stuck
- Have tried doing it on your own without progress
- Need clarity and focus to be your best self
After twelve weeks you can expect to:
- Establish and continue a daily discipline of keeping a five-minute gratitude journal
- Get more done in 12 weeks than others do in 12 months
- Improve your mental, emotional, and relationship well-being
Weekly on Mondays 6:00 - 7:30PM
Starting January 2018
Details About Professional Women's Group
FORMAT: Guided meditation, Teaching, Group Dialogue
MATERIALS: Five Minute Journal and The 12 Week Year
GROUP SIZE: Women only. Limited to ten carefully screened and approved applicants
WHEN: 90 minute sessions from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
WHERE: My Office - 400 E. Main St. Suite 140E, Chattanooga, TN 37408
* FEE: Early bird rate paid in full by December 20 - $997
After December 20 - $1047
* This is a pilot group with fees likely to increase in the future.
What to do next:
- Text or call at 423-551-9916.
- Ask for a free consultation to see if this group is a good fit for you.