Sign up for the Parenting Safe Children class to:
• Raise children with healthy boundaries and body pride.
• Talk with your children about body-safety in an age-appropriate way.
• Nurture your children’s healthy sexual development.
• Build homes and communities that are off limits to child sexual abuse.
• Learn how to ask schools, places of faith, and sports organizations about policies for keeping children safe from sexual abuse.
• Gain confidence talking with baby sitters and other parents about keeping your children safe from inappropriate touch and online pornography.