Marriage Preparation Thursday, March 15, 5:00 - 9:00 pm.
Marriage Preparation course created and instructed by a professional counsellor.
The small group Marriage Prep course covers:
* the importance of values and commitment
* introduction to and opportunity to practice helpful communication skills
* developing a mature relationship
* Conflict resolution
* Relationship strength
* how to create a vision for your marriage
* establishing yourself as a couple and setting boundaries
* and intimacy.
It is designed to be informative and it creates opportunities for you to learn about yourself and each other and what it takes to create a satisfying and lasting marriage.
Cost $145.00/couple. To register, copy and paste http://www.bridgecounseling.net/marriage-preparation-registration and select the class that works best for you.