- Presented By: OttawaTherapy.org
- Speaker / Facilitator: Gerald Joy
- Topic Area: Family Growth and Development, Individual Growth and Development, Parenting
- Start Date: 04/08/2018
- Duration: 2 hours (time TBD)
- Daily Schedule: 12:00AM - 12:00AM
- Registration Deadline:
- Location: 53 Shouldice Crescent Kanata, Ontario, K2L 1M8
- Fee Info: $30 per sesión or $240 for all 8 sessions.
- Open To: Mental Health Professionals, General Public, Men Only, Women Only
- Contact Information:
1) Power to Parent series; --- Vital Connection (from, Neufeld Institute)
Many parents struggle to assert their natural power to parent, citing personal and societal shifts that complicate parenting in today’s culture. In this program, participants are exposed to concepts related to creating, maintaining and restoring the parental connection that is critical to raising children in today’s world, and vital to those more difficult to manage, or ‘stuck,’ children.