Thomas is warm, caring, compassionate, and supportive. He helps individuals, couples, and families to quickly reach their therapeutic goals. He can bring you one step closer to your goals in each session, starting with the first. Thomas helps individuals overcome various internal and relational challenges (e.g. recovering from affairs/addiction/abuse). He helps couples stop the "blame game" while rekindling their love for one another. He helps parents regain control over their children in a nurturing, yet firm way.
Thomas specializes in rebuilding trust in relationships, improving communication, and eliminating sexual addictions and/or cheating. He has helped clients with unwanted same-sex attraction (SSA) reverse their attraction to men and increase their attraction to women. EMDR is one method Thomas uses to help reduce the effects of trauma.
Thomas provides an extremely high quality of service due to his extensive practicums with three "forefathers" of particular psychotherapy movements: (1) William Glasser, M.D., founder of Reality Therapy,( 2) Robert Resnick, Ph.D., world-reknowned Gestalt Therapist, and (3) Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D., founder of Reparative Therapy.
Thomas' credentials are as follows:
· Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
· Marriage and Family Therapy, Hope International University, 4.0 GPA.
· M.A. Moral Theology from Holy Apostles College, Summa Cum Laude
· B.S. Business, Management Information Systems, University of Wisconsin Parkside
· Reality Therapy Certified from W.G.I.
· E.M.D.R. training from E.M.D.R.I.
· Gestalt Therapy training from G.A.T.L.A.
· Reparative Therapy training from T.A.P.C.
Thomas has given lectures on various topics to audiences in Southern California and has a recording of one of his lectures available on Amazon.com. He has written many articles on emotional availability and courtship that have been published on the internet.
To get started immediately on making important life changes, contact Thomas today!