Alisha W. Singh is the owner of Compassion Focus Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC. The name of her business reflects the style of counseling she provides to her clients, compassionate, respectful, non-judgmental, and goal oriented treatment.
Alisha’s experience includes working with teens and adults in dual diagnosis addiction treatment centers, and she has over ten years of experience working in the Human Resources (HR) field. Her commitment to her field is shown by her professional designations.
Her approach is to always be mindful of the uniqueness of each client that is seeking help; respecting how their culture, values, and beliefs shape the individual or family. Alisha practices multicultural counseling sensitivity with her clients.
Alisha provides counseling services for teens, adults, older adults 65+, couples, families struggling with:
- Alcohol use
- Career/vocational transitioning
- Educational/school challenges
- Grief counseling
- Life changes/transitions
- Substance use/addiction
- Pet Loss bereavement
- Cigna Behavioral
- BayCare Behavioral Health
Alisha uses a variety of techniques, evidenced based interventions, mood management, assertiveness training, empowerment, and work/life balance training in her practice.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy- learn how to free yourself from patterns of behavior that have you feeling stuck
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy – learn mindfulness skills, learn to identify and change negative thinking patterns, learn to see things from different points of view, and much more
- Narrative therapy- respectful, non-blaming counseling
- Psychotherapy- clients learn how the past influences their present behavior, and the choices they make.
- Sandtray therapy – a sensory based approach to help with trauma
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources® (SPHR)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) Practitioner
- Mental Health First Aid® (MHFA) Facilitator
- Lynn University, Florida- Master’s in Applied Psychology
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- The Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Boynton Beach Mental Health Committee (BBMHC)
- Palm Beach County Mental Health Coalition
Alisha's passion is to empower individuals, couples and families to overcome the obstacles of life by helping them tap into their inner strength. Her goal is to equip them with the tools they need to be successful so they can better navigate their personal and professional lives.
Alisha is board certified in mental health counseling by the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC). The decision to become a Board Certified National Counselor is voluntary, and shows that she has met national standards in education, experience, and conduct set by the counseling profession. Maintenance of the certification shows her commitment to ongoing education requirements, and adherence to ethical standards.
Alisha is a current member of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and follows the ACA Code of Ethics in her practice by using only empirically tested interventions such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) to empower her clients.
Alisha is a Senior Professional in Human Resources® (SPHR). This certification shows she is a strategic thinker, big picture person who takes responsibility in planning human resources policies. She writes training manuals, standard operating procedures, design and develops training programs, and delivers both technical and business skills classes.
LocationsDelray Beach, Florida
Palm Springs, Florida
Call for a free phone consultation 561-512-0201
Alisha Singh ReachesDelray Beach FLWest Palm Beach FL