FREE - ESSENTIAL COMMUNICATION EXERCISES AT MY WEBSITE: www.couplesandfamilytherapy.biz
FREE 30 min consultation
I FOCUS ON RELATIONSHIPS AND I WORK WITH INDIVIDUALS
ONLINE THERAPY FOR ALL OF CALIFORNIA
IN PERSON SESSIONS IN SARATOGA
I work with anyone having relationship challenges:
Not feeling heard or understood?
Too much conflict or criticism?
Not feeling valued or supported?
Little affection or sex?
I effectively help people in relationships form safe & secure connections, a “couple bubble” (or relationship bubble)
* Feel safe with each other
* De-escalate conflict
* Grow closer instead of further apart
* Repair breakdowns
* Meet your KUSH needs - know, understand, see & hear each other
* Learn about attachment & attachment styles
* Learn about childhood issues that are showing up
* Experience more touch, affection & holding
* Cultivate honesty, transparency & authenticity
* Develop NVC - Non-Violent Communication Skills
* Express gratitude & admiration for each other
* Learn to be "there" for each other
* Learn to count on each other
* Feel that you MATTER
* Learn how the brain & nervous system play out in your relationship
* Learn to soothe each other
* Develop "Love practices” & many other skills & tools
I help people in relationships unravel the mystery of relating & master the art of crafting a deeply soulful relationship filled with magic, rich & dynamic connection & the treasure of intimacy that we all crave
CHILDREN: I choose to work with children WITH at least one parent, though individual sessions with children and/or parents can happen in conjunction with parent/child sessions. This is because what's happening with a child is almost always related to the relationship s/he has with the parent AND it is highly likely that the parent could benefit from learning new skills to utilize with the child.
What you should look for in a relationship therapist:
*Safe, kind, sensitive & compassionate
*A true understanding of what you’re going through & how difficult it is
*Highly educated & knowledgeable about creating lasting relationship change
*A full spectrum of skills & tools to shift your relationship
Not all therapists who work with couples, families or other relationships are alike!
What should my relationship therapist know?
*Deep understanding of trauma & attachment styles
*The brain & nervous system in relationships
*Childhood issues that show up in adult relationships
*Relationship modalities such as EFT, PACT & NVC - Non-Violent-Communication
I confidently bring the aforementioned education, skills, personal qualities, as well as life experience, to my work with relationships.
Annette Barnett ReachesSan Francisco CAOakland CASan Jose CALos Angeles CASan Diego CA