Not accepting new clients
My areas of focus
- Unresolved trauma
- Relationship problems
- Existential crises
- Low self-esteem
- Psychedelic experience integration
In some way or
another, we are all trying to find our way home again. To that place of being
where we feel deeply peaceful, vibrantly alive, and connected in kinship and
love. We feel a deep longing for this place yet struggle to make sense of how
to close the gap between here and there. Unresolved trauma, troublesome
childhood environments, and a host of other factors may be causing us
never-ending stress and hardship. We have tried to fix things yet we have
failed and bit by bit, we lose faith that we can realize our heart’s calling.
The chaos and unrest in our lives take their toll day by day and we feel stuck
I work with clients
to uncover new avenues of healing and change. We each have a vast set of inner
resources and a natural capacity for healing, if only we are able to tap into
them and foster their growth. I offer body-centered talk therapy and fully legal
psychedelic-assisted therapy to revitalize these resources and catalyze natural
healing processes. Examples of what we can do together in session
- Find places of strength, joy and peace located in your body and work on expanding and deepening into those places to give you an embodied sense of your own capability and a resource to carry with you every day.
- Explore the origins of the thinking, emotions and behavior you want to change. Many patterns are established in childhood and without help, you can be stuck unconsciously repeating them as an adult. I'm trained to spot these and employ techniques to help you move out of them.
- Work on befriending your parts -- such as your inner critic, your inner child, and any parts that act out with addiction or unwanted behavior. We will work to understand their underlying fears, needs and strengths so they can help you rather than sabotage your efforts to live the life you want.
- Discuss ways of getting along with your romantic partner while at the same time advocating for your needs and deepening intimacy.
I bring playfulness,
curiosity, acceptance, and empathy to my work and value the wisdom within each
of my clients. I tailor my services using an evidence-based client feedback
tool to help us find what works best while also being efficient with time and resources.
If you want to get
to a better place yet are struggling to find a way there, please reach out.
Brandon Zahl ReachesSeattle WA