It's a fact: when our relationships do better, we feel better. We walk taller, work better, and smile a little more. When they don't, we are off...everything becomes preoccupied with the pain which comes feeling disconnected with our partner, family or friends. It's just heavy and painful...
If this sounds like you, we should talk about how therapy can help. I am a relationship focused therapist and I help individuals, couples, and families repair the messy relationships they care about most.
So what do we do in therapy? In the beginning, we just talk because it's important to build trust, emotional safety and support. We will talk about you, parts of your history which you feel are important, "the problem", and your goals (what you would like to happen with therapy). We talk about what you have tried in the past and why you think this hasn't worked. We talk about the important people in your life who will be supportive through therapy, and the people in your life who you have found to be not so helpful. This is the important foundation for therapy to be helpful and meaningful.
I help Individuals, Couples, and Families with:
How I help
- Family Life Cycle transitions
- Pre marital counseling
- Post divorce parenting
$180 for 50 minute session
$270 for 75 minute session
$270 for EMDR (75 minute session)
I do not accept insurance, but can provide you with a superbill for you to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
20300 Ventura Blvd., #320
Woodland Hills, CA, 91364
Certifications and Affiliations:
- Attachment focused EFT (emotionally focused therapy) for couples and families
- Attachment focused EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) for Trauma
- Family systems therapy
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Anger management
Call or email today to see how therapy can be helpful for you.
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Attachment focused EMDR
- Emotion Focused Therapy for Couples and Families
- Certified Anger Management Specialist II
- Discernment Counseling
- Coaching for Collaborative Divorce
- CSUN Adjunct Professor Graduate School of Educational and Counseling Psychology
- California Lutheran University Adjunct Professor in Graduate School of Counseling Psychology
Carine Keenan ReachesWoodland Hills CA