WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WANT RESULTS
Clients of all ages have benefited from Charlene’s 15 years counseling experience and successfully restored balance to their life.
Charlene develops an easy rapport with her clients that promotes a safe and empowering environment. She encourages clients to believe that they have the power within themselves to achieve the life they want.
Her unique ability to assist her clients to utilize the tools and insights gained during the therapy process result in solution-focused sessions that do not require long-term ongoing therapy.
Clients find Charlene’s credentials, experience and counseling style most useful when they need to deal with life’s challenges including:
- Resolving depression, mental health concerns
- Facing conflict among family members
- Anger management
- Marriage and relationship concerns
- Helping troubled children and teens
- Stress and anxiety management
- Addressing issues unique to women
- Working out parenting challenges
- LGBT Friendly with a safe environment
CHARLENE’S PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology
- STEP Parenting Training
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology
- Life Skills Coach
- Honours Diploma in Rehabilition
Charlene has honed her practical life skills as a wife, mother of two , and an active member of organizations.
Contact Charlene to learn about her sensible approach to achieving positive results. She offers a free 30 minute initial consultation.
Charlene Kostecki ReachesNorth Delta BCSurrey BC