Elizabeth Green, LCSW, CCTP
Major Practice Proficiencies
- Individual Counseling
- Crisis Intervention / Trauma
- Abuse Survivor Issues
- Domestic Abuse
- Emotional and Psychological Abuse
- Molestation Recovery & Healing
- Rape Recovery
Career and Education
- Career Change / Job Development
- Workplace Issues
- Abortion and Post Abortion Healing
- Anger and Anger Management
- Boundaries, Establishing and Maintaining
- Caregiver Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Individual Growth
- Midlife Transition
- Trust / Mistrust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Mindfulness Therapy
- I am not currently accepting new clients. I hope you find someone great to help you out.
- Phone: 214-509-8461
- Session Fees: $73 per 50 minute session
- This member is a featured provider of online counseling.
- Online-counseling methods: Phone, Webcam
Someone has been where you are right now, and they got through it. Together you and I can work to help you have the same success. I have 8 years experience in mental health, helping people reach their potential. I work with people from where they're at. In the biz we call that "Client Centered Care". I specialize in Cognitive Behavioral, Strengths focused, and Mindfulness therapy. If you're having trouble adjusting to a new life change, whether it's relationships, sobriety, or wanting a greater level of success for yourself, I would love to help you be your best.
I have worked with a wide range of people, and I believe in respecting everyone. There isn't anything you have to be scared to tell me- I'll literally lose my license if I betray your trust! I have worked with all kinds of trauma, orientations, and lifestyles. This is a safe place for growth and healing to start. Life is too short for us to hold onto our fears and insecurities. Today is a great day to start trying to get better.
I offer Telehealth sessions. I work 7 days a week, and offer flexible times.
Out of pocket is $73 for 50 minute sessions.
I accept BCBS, United, Cigna, Aetna, Oscar, and Oxford
Elizabeth Green Reaches
Clients throughout Texas