Are you struggling with anxiety, depression, trauma, or feeling overwhelmed and having difficulty managing your emotions? Have you always had an alternative approach to lifestyle, relationship, or spirituality, and wonder if you'll ever find a therapist who will "get" you?
Reaching out for help is half the battle, and together we will create a safe space where you can learn, heal, and transform.
Using a wholistic approach recognizing the body, mind, and spirit, I highlight client strengths to offer an alternative perspective rooted in positive psychology. I proudly support the LGBTQI+ community, those with alternative lifestyles, and women struggling with pregnancy or post-partum related stress.
I focus on developing a safe, authentic, and trusting connection with my clients where we can also feel free to share a laugh or two. I am here to “meet you where you’re at” and with your help, design a therapy plan to address your concerns at your pace. Together we will rewrite your story and uncover your hidden strengths.
Book your free consultation with no commitment to get to know me and find answers to any questions you have about my services. Experience change with Inner Alchemy.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) with the CRPO
- MA in Counselling Psychology
- Professional member of the CCPA
- Certified in Distance Counselling
- 7 years experience working in the field of mental health
- Honours BA in Psychology and Eastern Religions
Treatment modalities include, but are not limited to:
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Narrative Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
For more information, visit my website: inneralchemypsychotherapy.ca
View my schedule and book your appointment: inneralchemypsychotherapy.janeapp.com
Inner Alchemy Psychotherapy ReachesLakefield ON
Clients throughout Ontario