If you’re struggling to feel alive and are living in pain, let me help you set down the heavy burden you’ve been carrying around alone.
Jenny Smith provides online therapy for people in Florida who have experienced traumatic events.
Jenny Smith is committed to providing compassion and support to help you through many life issues in a safe and non-judgemental space.
Jenny Smith can help with:
· Past traumatic events- this can include natural disasters, car accidents, loss of a loved one, abuse
· Childhood trauma- sexual abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse
· Over thinking and racing thoughts
· Anxiety- difficulty breathing, unable to focus, difficulty maintaining daily tasks
· Trauma- relationship trauma, sexual abuse, violence
· Relationships- maintaining and finding fulfilling relationships
· Depression- lack of motivation, loss of interest in things, isolation
· Grief and loss- of loved ones, places, things, relationships
· Self esteem- not feeling good enough
· Using your voice- saying "No", standing up for yourself
· Negative self talk - using phrases like I dont deserve this, I am bad, not enough"
Help is here! Call today for a free 20 minute consultation!
Services Jenny Smith provides are:
· EMDR- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing- EMDR is a very popular modality to address trauma. EMDR occurs in 8 phases. It’s a type of psychotherapy that uses rapid eye movements to reduce the power of traumatic events in your mind.
· Individual Therapy
· Clinicial Supervision
Jenny Smith can help:
· Improving the way you view yourself
· More self confidence
· Improving relationships with partners
· Managing anxiety symptoms
· Regulating emotions
· Develop Coping skills
· Healthy boundaries
· Manage PTSD (military or civilian)
· Finding your voice
· Positive self talk
Feel free to call or email Jenny to discuss your needs and how her experience and training can assist you in moving these issues toward healing, self confidence, and fulfilling relationships.
Approaches used in therapy:
· Actively listening,
· Validating emotions and thoughts
· Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
· Trauma counseling
Rates for Therapy
I understand therapy is an investment and aim to be as transparent as possible about my fees.
Free- PHONE CONSULTATION 20 MINUTES
$165- INDIVIDUAL SESSION 50-MINUTES
$85- INDIVIDUAL SESSION 30-MINUTES
$250- INDIVIDUAL SESSION 80-MINUTES
Cost: $165 for 50 minute session
Jenny Smith would be more than happy to provide a superbill for reimbursement from your insurance provider. Please contact your insurance provider to confirm they pay for out of network providers. Please visit https://www.joyfeeltherapy.com/rates-policies, you will find questions to ask your insurance provider about session reimbursement.
Location: Online- the comforts of your safe space
(850) 312-3577 email@example.com joyfeeltherapy.com
Jenny Smith has been licensed since 2012 and has dedicated 20 years of experience.
Education and qualifications:
- Florida State University
- University of Centra Florida
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- EMDR trained therapist
- Qualified Supervisor for Registered Interns
- Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
If you’re ready to take the next step and find out if we’re a good fit for each other, reach out today and book a free consultation call. I look forward to helping you heal from trauma and live your best life!