Phone number (with area code) to reach you:
Your email address:
Please retype your email:
How can we help you? Briefly enter your message here. We will email it only to your chosen therapist or clinic. Theravive does not save or store any message you send here*. You should expect a reply shortly.
*Note Of Acknowledgement: While we do not collect or store any data you enter here, due to the nature of the internet and inherent security weaknesses of email, we cannot guarantee 100% confidentiality. To help prevent spam or unwanted solicitations to our members, filters are in place which may intercept some messages. Otherwise, our system is programmed to ONLY email your message to your chosen therapist or clinic, but we cannot completely guarantee confidentiality. If you are concerned about email security, we recommend you call instead.
Here is a little bit of information about who I am and how I work.
· Psychotherapy for individuals (http://www.johnrhead.com/writings/about-individual-therapy.html
· Couples therapy (a.k.a. marriage counseling) (http://www.johnrhead.com/writings/about-couples-therapy.html)
· Family therapy (http://www.johnrhead.com/writings/about-family-therapy.html)
· Group therapy (http://www.johnrhead.com/writings/about-group-therapy.html)
BENEFITS OF THE KIND OF WORK I DO
· REDUCED SUFFERING, often with regard to depression, anxiety and despair
· ENHANCED PLEASURE AND JOY IN LIFE
· REDUCED CONFLICT, especially in couples therapy and family therapy
· ENHANCED SENSE OF MEANING AND FULFILLMENT IN LIFE, especially in individual psychotherapy and group therapy
· Born in Utah and raised in Colorado
· Dartmouth BA, psychology
· Sanford Ph.D., psychology
· Marriage and children
· Personal experience as client in all the above specialties
· Continuing education, SHK (School of Hard Knocks)
· Interested in psychological and spiritual growth in myself and in others
· More info at johnrhead.com
OFFICE LOCATION COLUMBIA, MARYLAND
Our purpose is to help people everywhere find great counselors and psychologists. Everyone can have a new start in life.
Theravive does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Read here for more info.