Limited time offer $55.00 per session with limited spots
available. Saturdays appointments available. Am I the right therapist
for you? Helping client's is the primary goal of every therapist. What
can you do for me that the others can't? That is a valid question. Many
healthcare providers provide symptom management rather than treating the
main problem. I use Solution Focus Therapy to focus on client's present
and future and to find solutions for their problems. Call today
About me: The therapy is not about me; its about you.
However, in addition to my years of education, I bring a life-time of
personal life experience to the sessions. Call for your initial session
For your convenience, I offer multiple session packages. 6 session for $250.00. 12 sessions for $450.00.
If you are you looking for Marriage Counseling, a Relationship
Counselor or Couples Therapy I want to help support your journey. I am
committed to helping individuals and couples unearth the beauty, grace,
passion, and power that reside beneath the wounds of rejection,
betrayal, abandonment, and victimization.
Individual counseling, couples therapy, phone and online counseling, and cognitive behavioral therapy can help you:
• Focus on building positive, loving interactions in your relationship
• Identify your patterns of emotional reactivity from a psychological as well as a physiological perspective
• Discover the ways you sabotage your relationship
• Learn to identify your “story” and how it keeps you stuck in destructive patterns
• Learn coping mechanisms to deal with power struggles and how to re-frame your interpretations
• Learn to dispel the misconceptions of love
• Learn to take responsibility and stop playing the blame game
am looking forward to helping you restore passion and hope to your
relationships. Beginning therapy is a significant and exciting step
toward healing and personal growth.
There is no need to go through one of the
most painful times of your life alone. Psychotherapy and phone
counseling can help and support you. Divorce, or the loss of a
significant relationship, is the second (after death) most stressful
event of your lifetime. You may be suffering from feelings of anger,
sadness, hopelessness, fear, and loneliness. If you have children these
fears also include the fear and uncertainty of what is best for your
children. Of course there are also the logistical, legal every day
issues of custody and co-parenting. Many people suffer a dramatic shift
in their lifestyle, living situation, and economic reality.
Divorce counseling and phone counseling will provide:
• a place to process your feelings, providing divorce advice and support to get through the process of your divorce.
• divorce advice for the stages of loss including denial, grief, anger, and depression.
empowerment to focus on the importance of an amiable co-parenting
agreement stressing collaboration in your divorce agreement.
• a focus on your own self care; emotional, physical, and spiritual health.
• an understanding of your needs and boundaries.
• development of communication skills
• a way to let go of the past and envision your future
• healing wounds, building confidence, and regaining self-esteem.
• confrontation of the anger that can keep you stuck, thus helping you move toward acceptance of your new life.
the grief subsides you will be able to focus on your future and see a
new beginning for yourself. Phone counseling can help you discover the
opportunities in your future.
I can support you through this
difficult time. Seeking therapy is a courageous step and shows that you
are committed to caring for yourself and your family.