Making the decision to see a counselor can be difficult. It can be hard to admit when we need help. My goal is to create a relaxing atmosphere so that you can feel comfortable sharing your story.
The human spirit can overcome anything if it has hope. Addressing your mental health issues will help you find joy so that you can feel empowered to live your best life.
HOW MONICA CAN HELP YOU
Monica specializes in concerns relating to self-esteem, relationships, and anxiety disorders. I work with adults and couples struggling with barriers to confidence-building individually, or in a partnership. In session, you will learn new strategies to better understand the relationship to your thoughts and behavior. The result will lead to personal empowerment.
Monica Pitek-Fugedi is a Michigan Licensed Professional Counselor specializing in:
Monica focuses her practice on a spectrum of issues. In addition to working with issues related to anxiety and self-esteem, Monica also works effectively with clients struggling with:
- Couples Counseling
- Grief and Loss
- Chronic Illness
- Family Relationship Issues
Monica Pitek-Fugedi believes that anxiety is often caused by the meaning that we assign to the events in our lives. Understanding how past events influence our ability to show up to our lives in a meaningful way is essential to challenging present thoughts and fears. To manage anxiety it is important to gain self-awareness. Monica will focus on your present strengths and anxiety triggers to help build a life free of fear.
Monica has had a lot of success working with clients struggling with anxiety, perfectionism, low self-esteem, obsessive-compulsive disorder, borderline personality disorder, and couples experiencing relationship discord.
Monica uses an integrative approach to counseling, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Online Client Portal where you can manage appointments Click here
- Flexible appointment times, including evenings and weekends
- Workshops and online resources
- Telecounseling available for residents across the state of Michigan
I will provide a bill for you to submit to your insurance company
Whole Mind Wellness, PLLC
2730 Union Lake Rd, Ste. 177
Commerce, MI 48382
You can listen to Monica's podcast "MindGal" anywhere you receive podcasts. The MindGal podcast covers a variety of different topics, aimed at erasing the stigma around mental health.
- Masters degree in Counseling from Eastern Michigan University
- National Certified Counselor
- Licensed Practicing Counselor
- Clinically Certified Anxiety Treatment Professional
Monica Pitek-Fugedi ReachesCommerce MI