Why did I choose Helping to Build a Better You as my underlying purpose?
Because I wanted to intentionally call forth as many interpretations as there are clients.
Dr. Nick Abraham
- Building a Better You is NOT about finding the “right” or the “socially acceptable” way.
- Building a Better You is about dancing to your own drumbeat without offending the neighbors.
- Building a Better You is about rediscovering lost or broken, misplaced or misjudged aspects of your personality.
- Building a Better You is about learning and relearning ways to regulate your moods and flow with life instead of always fighting.
- Building a Better You is about becoming skilled in the art and science of navigating through the storms of life, motivated by persistence in the face of mistake-making, and experiencing the rainbow at the end of each storm.
- Building a Better You is about weighing individual wants and needs in the face of the needs of others, including friends, family, neighborhood and the world at large.
- Building a Better You is about developing self-discipline, an attitude of service to those in need and a willingness to row against the tide of public opinion for the sake of one’s conscience.
- Building a Better You is about integrating one’s inner world and the 3 great energies (child, adolescent and adult) and facing the demands of the outer world with confidence, serenity, integrity and a deep abiding faith in the resilience of the human spirit.
- Building a Better You is about discernment, adaptation, decision-making, moving forward and bringing continued healing to past wounds, traumatic memories and blocked emotions in order to create new and more authentic patterns of living.
- I am here,not as an expert who have arrived but as brother on the journey, guide and wounded helper, committed to self-improvement as well as caring for those we serve. I am here to listen to the needs of all those I am privileged to serve, especially those that are unspoken. I am here to HELP BUILD A BETTER YOU.
Dr. Nick Abraham ReachesBaton Rouge LA